Is there a justiciable issue between the parties to a matrimonial property action?

Saskatchewan, Canada

The following excerpt is from Hannay v. Hannay, 2005 SKQB 232 (CanLII):

In Froess v. Froess, supra, the applicants sought to be added as parties to a matrimonial property action on the basis that certain land had been transferred to the petitioner and the respondent in trust for the benefit of their children. Gerein J. found a justiciable issue amongst the parties having a real connection to the matrimonial property.

Other Questions

Can a person be added as a party in a personal injury action where the outcome of the action directly affects him? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Is a party who has been granted exclusive possession of a property a tenant of the property? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Is an owner of a property entitled to make a sale of the property himself notwithstanding that he has listed the property with an agent? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Can a property owner be held liable for failing to disclose to the purchaser that he had a water issue with his property? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Can a party in his own name adopt a property in the name of the owner without the consent or sanction of the other party? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
What is the test for certifying an action on the basis of common law issues? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
What is the legal test for procedural issues in a civil action brought by a plaintiff in Canada? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Does a party and a party have to pay additional costs to a mortgage? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Can a party to a consent judgment be made against a property that was to stand as security for the equalization payment? (Saskatchewan, Canada)
What is the test for liability for damage caused to a person’s property by workmen who cause damage to the property? (Saskatchewan, Canada)

Whitelogo nobg 300dpi sm

"The most advanced legal research software ever built."

Trusted by top litigators from across North America.