What is the test for obtaining a temporary order for child support from a stepparent where the allegation is that that that parent stood in the place of a parent?

Ontario, Canada

The following excerpt is from Dunleavy v. Comeau, 2019 ONSC 4535 (CanLII):

To succeed in obtaining an order for child support on a temporary basis from a stepparent where the allegation is that that parent “stood in the place of a parent,” the moving party has the onus to provide evidence of a prima facie entitlement to such support: see Melbrancke v. Proctor, 2016 ONSC 1788.

Other Questions

What is the test for a judge to grant a temporary order to remove a parent from custody and place the child in the custody of the access parent? (Nova Scotia, Canada)
What is the obligation of a payor parent to increase child support where the respondent failed to obtain a court order to do so? (British Columbia, Canada)
What is the test for a judge to order a child support order where the payor's past performance and history of arrears with respect to child support? (British Columbia, Canada)
When will a court order an interim order to place a temporary order on a temporary parent? (Ontario, Canada)
If a party has delayed obtaining a spousal and/or child support order while trying to negotiate a settlement with the other party, is the recipient of that support order entitled to the recipient? (Ontario, Canada)
What is the test for obtaining an order to remove a child from the custody of the child and place the child on a permanent basis? (British Columbia, Canada)
Is a payee parent's intention not to enforce a child-support order binding upon the child? (Ontario, Canada)
When a joint custody arrangement is in place and the 40% line has been crossed, is the joint parent required to contribute towards child care costs under s. 9 of the Child Support Guidelines? (British Columbia, Canada)
What is a reasonable approach for child support where the child is away at part of the year but continues to have a home base with one parent? (Ontario, Canada)
Can a court vary a custody and access order where the child spends the preponderance of time resident with the custodial parent, with access to the non-custodial parent for a shorter time period? (Ontario, Canada)