Talent Acquisition Specialist (HR Director)
- Drive and manage all stage of full-cycle recruitment - build relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring requirements and create eye-catching job postings, conduct phone screens, schedule, and lead interviews, administer assessments / technical tests where applicable, prepare offers, complete reference/background checks, and presenting/negotiating offers to successful candidates.
- Build relationships with external applicants and create/provide nothing less than an outstanding candidate experience across all stages of the recruitment process.
- Pipeline creation & Management - focus on hiring diverse candidates (both active and passive) across various technical and non-technical roles in multiple departments in multiple locations. You'll handle all coordination and communication with candidates.
- Headhunt strategically for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using online tools such as LinkedIn, networking, employee referrals, and your advanced knowledge of our company.
- Develop top-notch outreach communications to prospective candidates that result in discussions and relationships.
- Thoroughly evaluate and qualify applicants for specific qualifications prior to moving them through the interview process.
- Support special recruitment events (digital expos/job fairs/meetups) locally and beyond.
- Present recruitment metrics status reporting to key stakeholders and resolve any challenges proactively.
- Streamline and level up our hiring processes to improve candidate experience and efficiency.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- 3-4+ years of related experience in recruitment within a high volume, demanding, fast-paced environment.
- 1-2+ years experience in the SaaS or tech markets.
- Adaptable approach to problems - you are able to think quickly on your feet and change directions if goals change.
- A solid track record of delivering exceptional candidate experience - you ensure candidates are happy regardless of the final outcome.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen eye for detail - you know who is in the candidate pipeline, your days are well planned and calendar scheduling is second nature to you.
- Proficiency with proactive sourcing and scouting strategies, including social media and outreach.
- Outreach communication prowess - you champion the creation of first-rate messaging to both active and passive candidates.
- Deep knowledge of LinkedIn and other relevant recruitment tools.
- Demonstrated ability to build networks and source talent leveraging innovative methods and tools..
- Ability to drive progress and solve problems with little supervision - you are independent and a true self-starter.
- A passionate and proactive mindset for both talent acquisition and professional relationship building.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Remote work from: Canada
May 12, 2021
June 30, 2021